« L’écologie est la science qui a pour objet la relation des êtres vivants (animaux et végétaux) avec leur environnement ainsi qu’avec les autres êtres vivants. »
“Ecology is the science which studies the relationship between living beings (animals and plants) with their environment and with other living beings.”
Ametza Campsite**** in the Basque Country, campsite with heated pool, near the beach in the Basque Country is following an eco-citizen approach, LED bulb use, rainwater collection, special care in the choice of flowers , shrubs and trees. It offers its customers O’Hara mobile homes, a responsible manufacturer whose main value is the protection of the environment, the only manufacturer of mobile homes certified “ISO 14001” since 2005 (95% recyclable).
The Eco-citizen sorts his waste, saves energy, and protects nature.
Ametza Campsite’s Ecological charter
- You will comply with waste sorting at the entrance of the Campsite, by reading the instructions on the containers (cartons, glass, plastic, paper). 1 T-shirt = 6 recycled bottles | 1 bicycle = 250 recycled cans
- You will go to the dump in Hendaye (address can be found by the containers) for your bulky waste, chemicals, batteries, light bulbs.
- Take the bus, the train.
- You will be careful with noise (music, cars, scooters, motorcycles).
- You will limit the barking of your dog (dog excrement outside the campsite).
- You will put out your butts in the ashtrays installed throughout the campsite.
- You will use water sparingly. You will report water leaks to us, and you will close the taps left open.
- You will respect the speed limit in the campsite.
- You will respect green spaces, flowers and bushes (do not pick or step on them).
“Live simply, simply so that others may live”